“UNC Movement” stands for the “Un-Church Movement” and is all about righting the wrongs taking place throughout the earth by the body of Christ. A false gospel has gone throughout the world as foretold by Our Lord and His apostles. Christianity does not reflect the teachings Jesus taught.
The Un-Church Movement is about undoing the errors in preparation for the return of Our Lord:
His bride has made herself ready. She was given clean, white, fine linen clothes to wear. The fine linen is the right living of God’s people. (Revelation 19:7-8)
Judgments are coming to the body of Christ for the sin of pride, and the crime of dividing our communities by her many churches, and making “merchandise” of Believers:
3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.
4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, (2 Peter 2)
Related books are on the Books page.
- To Defend the Good News
- To Safeguard communities
- To Secure souls
- To Empower Believers
- To Ready the Bride
- To Defend The Good News from the additions of man (Jn.14:23;Isa.8:20)
- To Safeguard communities from church sponsored divisions, talent theft, duplication of services, lost revenue from property taxes, etc. (Mrk.7:13)
- To Secure souls (saved -v- secured) now and in the hereafter (heavenly retirement funds are based on “good works” (Mat.16:27;1Cor.3:8;2Cor.5:10;Gal.6:4,7,9;Rev.20:12) not “do-gooder works” (Mat.7:22-23) i.e. “ well-intentioned “)
- To Empower families & individuals to think for themselves by “working out their own salvation” (Phil.2:12, Jer.31:34), and loving God directly (Ex.20:3, Rev.3:20)
- To ready the Bride, they must be one and righteous (Rev.19:7)